Monday 18 March 2013

JUGS180 & CTS#19

Hi there again for today. 

Nearly time to go to bed for me, but I want to post a card I've made this afternoon, first.  This is the first time that I have combined 2 challenges into one card.  The challenges I'm playing with are the color callenge over at JustUsGirls and the sketch challenge at CAS(E) this sketch.




 


 
 
I've made this card:
 
 
 
 
I've kept it very CAS and I love the orange and green color combination.
 
The stamps I've used are by Verve (VS-09-PJ016 & the Borderline set). 
The dies are from MFT (Die-namics, Leaf-filled Flourish) and Spellbinders (nestabilities).
I've added a pearl to the centre of the flower.
 
I have really started to enjoy doing CAS cards now. 
 
Thanks for the visit and I would love you to leave a comment!
 
Petra
 


5 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love this classic beauty! Lovely colours and shapes. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Petra! Love the beautiful flower and foliage!

Mona Pendleton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim S said...

What a wonderful effect with the black and white flower and the colored, die cut flower together! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Lisa Kind said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love how simplistic this is, but yet packs a wow! Lovely use of the colors too! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!